In this 45 minute webinar, Lifebit co-founder and Chief Technological Officer, Dr. Pablo Prieto, explains the fundamentals of re-analysing RNA-Seq public data from Sequence Read Archive (SRA) and discusses some common questions and issues that arise from these analyses. Learn how to use Lifebit’s Deploit platform to:
- Read count with STAR and R
- Perform differential gene expression analysis with Kallisto and Sleuth
Useful links with information covered during the webinar:
- Link to register to Lifebit and try pipelines with example parameters
- Link to RNA-Seq Kallisto pipeline public code in Github
- Link to RNA-Seq Star pipeline public code in Github
- Link to study used in SRA
- Link to study used in GEO
- Link to Jupyter notebooks: coming soon
Aired November 23rd, 2018.
We are still only beginning and we have big plans for the future! Don’t miss a thing and let us keep you updated on our upcoming posts by signing up to our Newsletter or by visiting us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, & Instagram.
We’re also actively looking for great engineers and bioinformaticians who want to help us shape Lifebit – if this is something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you: email@example.com.