In this 45 minute webinar, Lifebit co-founder and Chief Technological Officer, Dr. Pablo Prieto, explains the fundamentals of re-analysing RNA-Seq public data from Sequence Read Archive (SRA) and discusses some common questions and issues that arise from these analyses. Learn how to use Lifebit’s CloudOS platform to:
- Read count with STAR and R
- Perform differential gene expression analysis with Kallisto and Sleuth
Useful links with information covered during the webinar:
- Link to register to Lifebit and try pipelines with example parameters
- Link to RNA-Seq Kallisto pipeline public code in Github
- Link to RNA-Seq Star pipeline public code in Github
- Link to study used in SRA
- Link to study used in GEO
- Link to Jupyter notebooks: coming soon
Aired November 23rd, 2018.
We would like to know what you think! Please fill out the following form or contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your comments and suggestions!