In this 45 minute webinar, Lifebit co-founder and Chief Technological Officer, Dr. Pablo Prieto, explains the fundamentals of re-analysing RNA-Seq public data from Sequence Read Archive (SRA) and discusses some common questions and issues that arise from these analyses. Learn how to use Lifebit’s Deploit platform to:
- Read count with STAR and R
- Perform differential gene expression analysis with Kallisto and Sleuth
Useful links with information covered during the webinar:
- Link to register to Lifebit and try pipelines with example parameters
- Link to RNA-Seq Kallisto pipeline public code in Github
- Link to RNA-Seq Star pipeline public code in Github
- Link to study used in SRA
- Link to study used in GEO
- Link to Jupyter notebooks: coming soon
Aired November 23rd, 2018.
We are still only beginning and we have big plans for the future! Don’t miss a thing and let us keep you updated on our upcoming posts by signing up to our Newsletter or by visiting us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We’re also actively looking for great engineers and bioinformaticians who want to help us shape Lifebit – if this is something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org.